Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 11, 2010

What type of labels do you have?

Do you actually read the label on every single food or beverage you put into your body?  A lot of people out there don’t.   If you’re not doing this, start doing it right now, start today!  Grab something out of a box you have in your lunch or in your cupboards if you’re at home.  Actually take a second and go grab a couple items.  Read the ingredients label and see how many of the ingredients you don’t even recognize.  This is a major problem with our society right now, most of the food we eat isn’t real food.  It’s highly processed. 

Even a lot of food that is “health” food, is highly processed.  Most of the bread they tell you is great for you, or cereal that is a must have for health, or even the dairy you “have” to eat is highly processed.  If you’re eating food that has ingredients you don’t recognize you will want to ask yourself the following questions: 

·         Am I overweight?
·         Am I feeling tired most of the time?
·         Can I not picture getting through my day without having caffeine?
·         Do I have large fluctuations in energy?
·         Do I get a cold or flu more than once a year?
·         Do I suffer from a hormone imbalance?
·         Do I have problems losing weight around my stomach and hips?
·         Do I have dark circles under my eyes 3 or more times every week?

If you’re eating processed food frequently it can cause a lot of these problems.  Start reading every label of all the foods you eat and see how many contain ingredients you don’t recognize. If you start eliminating all these foods and replacing them with real food (that don’t have ingredients lists) you’ll be amazed after a 3-6 weeks how much better you will look and feel.  Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment