Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trust your instincts

I sat down the other day with a woman who was interested in personal training.  She was already seeing a personal trainer, but was looking for something different.  She was telling me how she was always sore for prolonged periods of time after workouts and often didn’t feel ready for her next workout.  She also mentioned how her trainer would make her do 10 more reps after she could no longer perform any more reps on her own. 
 She asked me “this is right is it? I shouldn’t be feeling like this should I?”  The thing is she already knew the answer she just wanted confirmation from me.  In case you’re in a similar situation, if you are working with any kind of professional doesn’t matter what type and your gut is telling you something is off and it doesn’t feel quite right.....it’s probably not.  Trust your gut! 
For more free information check out our "Free Resource" section on our website http://www.peak-personaltraining.com/resources.html

No comments:

Post a Comment