Facebook Badge

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What toxins are sneaking into your body?

I talk about reading labels of all the food you eat.  And hopefully you’re doing that.  But are you reading the labels of all your skin products?  Anything you’re putting onto your skin gets absorbed into your body within seconds.  This is one place where a lot of people are getting a large amount of toxins in their body.  If you’re finding yourself feeling tired frequently, irritable, problems with bowel movements, digestion, frequently sick or having headaches than you are probably having too many toxins coming into your body.  These can be signs that your body is not properly detoxifying.  You want to start limiting your toxin exposure.  Start reading the labels of your different soaps, shampoos, hair products, make up, etc.
Is it really going to make that much of a difference?  I’ll use an anecdotal story to illustrate how toxic some of these products can be.  I had acne on my scalp under my hair for years and figure it was just something I was destined to have.  When I switched from a typical hair gel product to an all natural product I had the acne disappear within a week.  Start looking at everything you put on your skin and see all the ingredients you don’t recognize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment